It is a simple fact that burrs are formed in the manufacture of plastic parts and foam. But whether this is intentional or just a by-product of the process, the result is the same. Burrs have to be removed without residues, for both aesthetic and safety reasons. Deburring blades are ideally suited to this task. For decades, our customers have been relying on the sharpness and lifetimes of LUTZ BLADES deburring products.
And this is how LUTZ BLADES deburring products can benefit you:
- Easy clean-up of plastic parts
- Suitable for both soft and hard materials
- Time need for deburring is reduced
- Replacement blades available for all standard deburring knives in use in the industry
- Blade dispensers allow blades to be removed individually and reduce waiting times considerably
- Customer-specific livery possible for packaging (private label)
LUTZ BLADES deburring products have the following characteristics:
- Easy deburring of grooves, edges and holes
- High flexural strength when cutting curves
- Cutting-edge angle can be designed to match the application
- Large choice of materials
- Cleaner cuts thanks to reduced coefficient of friction
- Coatings available to prolong service lives
Browse the LUTZ BLADES catalogue extract to get an idea of the many standard models available for deburring blades. The team of experts at LUTZ BLADES will be pleased to advise you in defining exactly the right blades for you.