LUTZ BLADES manufactures granulating and pelletising knives for use in a number of granulating systems, e.g. for underwater granulating systems and extrusion granulators made by Erema ®, NGR ®, Starlinger ®, Munchy ®, Artec ® and others. To achieve optimum results, our granulating and pelletising knives are exactly matched to the application in hand.
And this is how LUTZ BLADES granulating and pelletising knives can benefit you:
- Knife width is matched exactly to the individual backplate
- Cutting-edge geometry and material are matched to the application
- Consistent cutting performance while retaining pellet shape
- Large choice of standard blades
- User-friendly packaging
LUTZ BLADES granulating and pelletising knives have the following characteristics:
- Long service lives, even when used underwater for cold cutting
- Hard coating in various layers to enhance lifetime
- Individual special design requirements can be taken into consideration
Browse our catalogue extract to find a selection of granulating and pelletising knives. Additional models are to be found in the full range. Please contact our team of experts at LUTZ BLADES.