To make meat and fish processing at an industrial level cost-effective, you need the best possible quality of membrane and skinning blades. You make tough demands; we at LUTZ Blades meet them. These blades are razor sharp. The quality is consistent from one blade to the next, which means you can count on them as being cutting tools of the best possible quality. Rely on our decades of experience in the manufacture of OEM quality membrane skinning blades. We are an OEM supplier for a number of renowned makers of skinners and derinders. Customers with machines made by e.g.: Grasselli®, Maja®, Weber®, Townsend®, Cretel®, Nock® put their trust in LUTZ BLADES. And when can we add your name to this list?
|Membrane blades / skinning blades||Ref.||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickn. (mm)|
And this is how LUTZ BLADES membrane skinning and derinding blades can benefit you:
- Highest achievable quality level for a cutting tool in an industrial environment
- Reduction in manual rework
- Blades available for fitting to all the well-known skinners.
These are typical LUTZ BLADES features of membrane skinning and derinding blades:
- High-alloy tool steels form the basis for successful cutting characteristics
- Initial razor-like sharpness
- Cutting-edge geometry to match machine manufacturer's or customer's specifications
The team of experts at LUTZ BLADES has in-depth knowledge of the requirements for membrane skinning blades. We will be pleased to advise you. Just contact us.