LUTZ BLADES ophthalmic blades
LUTZ BLADES has designed and manufactured ophthalmic blades for many years. Our manufacturing and cleaning equipment meets the highest standards and key requirements of the medical industry. We are ISO 13485 certified!
LUTZ BLADES ophthalmic blades are used in the surgery of the visual pathways, including the eye, brain and areas surrounding the eye, such as the lacrimal system and eyelids.
Our products are made of durable, surgical-grade stainless steel, crafted to exact tolerances, and tested for their consistency and reliability.
LUTZ BLADES medical blades give superior cuts in both mass production runs or as a small customized run. With our CNC/rapid prototyping machinery we deliver your specialty surgical blades within a few days.
Your benefits of LUTZ BLADES ophthalmic blades
- Prototype samples within few a days
- Flexibility in development prior to key design/manufacturing decisions
- Maximum compliance with your requirements
LUTZ BLADES ophthalmic blades have what you expect and more!
- CAD, CNC and Rapid prototyping equipment
- Technical expertise and consulting
- Multi million dollar manufacturing machines
- Inspection equipment meeting needs of surgical blades requirements
- Expertly picked materials and coatings
Our experience in successfully completing hundreds of surgical and incision blades make us an ideal partner for Medical/Surgical companies, Research & Development firms or Manufacturing consultants.