LUTZ BLADES offers high-performance industrial razor and slitting blades for high-performance cutting application. As a preferred partner for leading manufacturers worldwide we develop and manufacture a broad choice of standard and custom made blades for the film, foil, paper and converting industry. Whether rounded, slitted or odd shaped, blades are made from stainless steel, HSS, solid tungsten carbide or ceramic, we provide the cutting solution you need.
- High durability
- Precise cutting at high speed
- Ideally suited for heavy impacts and lateral force cutting
- customized prototype samples for testing and marketing
- Excellent hardness and flatness
- Razor sharpness
- High Performance Coatings (TiN, CrN, TiAIN and others)
- Expertly picked materials (standard steel, ceramic, tungsten carbide)
- Broad choice of geometries: rounded, slotted, odd shapes
LUTZ BLADES film and foil slitting blades will offer you better performance and increased productivity for cutting the following materials:
LLDPE PP PVC HDPE metallised film
BOPET PA PET BOPP stretch film others
Our blades are designed to give superior cuts on machines like:
Windmoller & Holscher, Barmag, Bruckner, SML, Reifenhauser, Kampf, Starlinger and many others.
LUTZ BLADES provides both industry standard film and foil slitting blades and specialty blades made to drawing to meet your special needs.