Highly accurate fibreglass products from LUTZ BLADES
In many of its formats, fibreglass is used as a strengthening material - whether cut to length, sprayed on or used as a mat for reinforcement purposes. Fibreglass is a recognised material and is processed in professional machines.LUTZ BLADES supplies products developed specially for this purpose. Whether for manually or robot controlled guns e.g. Glasscraft ® and Wolfangel ®, or large-scale systems by Schmidt & Heinzmann ® or Finn & Fram ®, for industrial-scale manufacture. The blade requirements are met by LUTZ BLADES.
And this is how LUTZ BLADES fibreglass products can benefit you:
- Cutting tools for industrial manufacturing processes and the trades in pro quality
- Blades for all the machines and tools commonly used in the industry
- Closest tolerances in terms of blade width & blade height
- Absolutely consistent quality from one blade to the next ensures successful use of each set
These are typical features of fibreglass blades:
- Safer to handle due to high-grade materials
- Less wear
- Hard coatings extend the lifetime of the cutting tools
A selection of our fibreglass blades can be seen here in our catalogue extract. Please feel free to contact our LUTZ BLADES team of experts here if you would like detailed advice.
Download Chemical fibres and fibreglass
- Precise and fast - boost your productivity with fibre cutters from LUTZ BLADES
- A selection