In many of its formats, fibreglass is used as a strengthening material - whether cut to length, sprayed on or used as a mat for reinforcement purposes. Fibreglass is a recognised material and is processed in professional machines.LUTZ BLADES supplies products developed specially for this purpose. Whether for manually or robot controlled guns e.g. Glasscraft ® and Wolfangel ®, or large-scale systems by Schmidt & Heinzmann ® or Finn & Fram ®, for industrial-scale manufacture. The blade requirements are met by LUTZ BLADES.
- Cutting tools for industrial manufacturing processes and the trades in pro quality
- Blades for all the machines and tools commonly used in the industry
- Closest tolerances in terms of blade width & blade height
- Absolutely consistent quality from one blade to the next ensures successful use of each set
- Safer to handle due to high-grade materials
- Less wear
- Hard coatings extend the lifetime of the cutting tools