Plush knives and selvedge cutters are professional cutting tools for manufacturing plush in connection with carpets, fabrics and velvet. LUTZ BLADES makes a wide range of different models for equipping production machines manufactured by such renowned makers as Van de Wiele®, Schönherr®, Güsken®, Stäubli® and others.
|Plüschmesser - Kantmesser||Artikel Nr.||Länge||Breite||Dicke|
- Improved productivity thanks to better blade durability
- Reduced production downtimesReducing production downtimes
- Wide range of replacement blades
- Reduction in start-up and end-of-line waste because the fibre does not burn as it is cut
- Flexibility in the production environment thanks to optimum adaptation to local parameters
- No risk of mixing up the blades because each is individually marked
- Teflon® coatings reduce melting of the cut fibre ends.
- Extremely sharp, uniformly ground cutting edges
- Uncoated and Teflon® coated versions
- Degree of hardening and cutting radii designed to match the specific application
- Replacement blades and machine knives available for all standard machines.